B2B Marketing’s Propolis community policy.
We want Propolis to be both informative and good value, so we don’t want to suck the fun out of it by loading you up with a rules. However, as a community participant, to protect both your own and others experience, we ask that you give these a quick read and respect the framework.
1) Please ensure your contributions are relevant to the community topic, otherwise content archiving becomes really messy
2) Please don’t sell or promote stuff, its just not the time or place!
Ensure your contributions are not of a promotional nature. Demonstration of expertise is much more valuable than promotion of a company, product or service.
3) Please complete your profile, don’t be shy, you will get more out of it, if it is fully updated.
The more detail you add to your profile, the more people will want to engage with you and the more connected you'll be to fellow network participants.
4) Be yourself; please never impersonate another person; unless you are a professional impersonator, in which case you are in the wrong place!
5) Please don't violate someone else's privacy, we must all respect one another, or at the very least GDPR!
You can post your own personal details and contact information (but do remember that this is a public forum), but don't post anyone else's personal details or contact information.
6) If you have a personal connection to any content or contribution, please disclose your connection, where appropriate, or do not contribute at all. Credibility is king.
7) Cite your sources. Actually makes you look more read!
Attribute quotes and paraphrased comments to their proper sources.
8) Don't infringe copyright. We’ve not in 5th grade anymore, it’s against the law!
If you want to upload a copy of an image, text, video or any other content, make sure you have the right to reproduce them on this website. Posting copyright material without permission may be unlawful. If you want to discuss someone else’s work, summarise it in your own words.
9) Don't post inappropriate links.
You can only post links to another website if the content on that other site abides with this Policy, and if that other website allows you to post links to their website.
10) Remember this is a public forum.
Once your contribution is online, everyone with Internet access may be able to read it. Don't forget that you are legally responsible for what you submit. Please consider how others could perceive your contribution. Please make your contribution clear to ensure that it is not misunderstood. Many different types of people may view your contribution.
11) Watch your language.
Please be polite. Do not use swear words, profane, crude or sexual language. Never make derogative statements like, “this is what B2B can learn from B2C”.
12) Don’t be libellous or abusive.
You must not make or encourage contributions that are:
- Defamatory, false or misleading;
- Insulting, threatening or abusive;
- Obscene or of a sexual nature;
- Offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminatory against any religions or other groups.
13) Report inappropriate content.
Please help us maintain high standards of participation. If you consider that a contribution does not comply with this Policy please report it too email@example.com. This facility should be used where content is in breach of our Policy, not simply because you disagree with something said.
We reserve the right (although not the obligation) to take down any contribution that it feels to be unsuitable, or which is reported as being unsuitable. In such an instance, the person that made the contribution will be notified. If you are aware that contribution has been removed, you must not deliberately resubmit the same contribution.